Kailuan Dongfang Cogen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Kailuan Dongfang Cogen power station (唐山开滦东方发电公司) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The photo shows the plant in Guye District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Kailuan Dongfang Power Co
- Parent company: Kailuan Mine Group, Kailuan Cogen Power Co.
- Location: Guye District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.731279, 118.45569 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: