Kailuan Guye power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Kailuan Guye power station (开滦协鑫发电公司古冶煤矸石电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The photo shows the plant in Guye District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Project
Kailuan Group, GCL Poly Energy Holdings, and China Resources are currently building a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 600 MW in Hebei Province. Construction began on November 18, 2013. Unit 1 was reported as in operation in March 2015, and unit 2 in September 2015.
- Sponsor: Kailuan Group (50%), GCL Poly Energy Holdings (41%), China Resources (9%)
- Location: Guye District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.7300049, 118.4585166 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2015
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "开滦古冶煤矸石坑口电厂（2×300MW机组）工程扩建项目获得国家发改委核准", 唐山市发展和改革委员会, 2012-04-16
- "JEPC1 Begins Construction on Kailuan Guye Coal Gangue-Fired Cogeneration Project," Industrial Info Resources, November 22, 2013
- "公司承建唐山开滦古冶电厂工程3号机组 通过168试运," Energy China JEPCC1, 2015-03-10
- "¿ªÂÐÐöÎ·¢µç¹«Ë¾µÚ¶þÌ¨»ú×éË³ÀûÍ¨¹ý168Ð¡Ê±Âú¸ººÉÊÔÔË," ×ÖºÅ:[ ´ó¡¡ÖÐ¡¡Ð¡ ], 2015-09-21