Kaiyuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Huangdangou, Pingshu Town, Shouyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Kaiyuan Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Huayang Group New Energy Co.,Ltd. It was put into operation in 2003.
- Operator: Shanxi Huayang Group New Energy Co.,Ltd.(56.73%), ABC Financial Assets Investment Co., Ltd.(43.27%)
- Owner: Huayang New Material Technology Group Co., Ltd.(Former name: Yang Quan Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.)
- Location: Huangdangou, Pingshu Town, Shouyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.962314, 113.029653(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Total Resource: 708Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 303Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Thermal
- Start Year: 2003