Kalimantan Cement Works power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Kalimantan Cement Works power station is a 55-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia. The station supplies electricity solely to the Tarjun cement factory, operated by PT Indocement.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: Pt Indocement
- Parent company: Pt Indocement
- Location: the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 2.0620, 115.5703 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- In Service: Unit 1: 1998
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 55 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources