Kalselteng-4 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Kaselteng-4 power station is a proposed 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant proposed in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of the plant near Singkawan, Kalimantan, Indonesia, as shown in the RUPTL for 2019-2028.
Background on Plant
This project is mentioned on Table 5.54 on p.V-53 of the RUPTL for 2019-2028. It is proposed as a mine mouth plant whose two 100-MW units would be completed in 2026 and 2027. PLN has assigned responsibility for developing the plant to its subsidiary Pembangkitan Jawa Bali Investasi (PJBI).
- Sponsor: PT Barito Pacific
- Parent company: PT PLN Persero
- Location: Central Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 1.034129, 108.972598 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross Capacity: 2 x 100 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2026, 2027
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, V-97
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, V-53
- The Case for System Transformation in Indonesia, IEEFA, November 2019