Kapuria coal mine
The Kapuria coal mine is an underground coal mine operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a capacity of 2.4 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in the Jharia coalfield of Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.757274, 86.311677 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 2.4
- Reserves: 146.17 MT
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground
Articles and resources
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute, Cluster 12, August 2017.