Karang Asem power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Karang Asem power station was a proposed 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired station in Kubu district, Karangasem regency, Bali, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of Kubu district, Karangasem regency, Bali, not the exact location of the proposed Karang Asem power station.
Background on Plant
In a 2008 investor presentation, Truba Alam Manunggal Engineering described a 2 x 100 MW independent power producer (IPP) project in Karang Asem, Bali. However, Truba Alam Manunggal's 2011 annual report no longer included the project, indicating that by that point it had been dropped from consideration.
- Sponsor: PT Truba Alam Manunggal Engrg
- Parent company: PT Truba Alam Manunggal Engrg
- Location: South Sumatra
- Coordinates: -8.366667, 115.516667 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity: 200 MW (2 units x 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Investor Presentation: Indonesia Energy Day, Singapore," Truba Alam Manunggal Engineering, 17 March 2008, page 4,
- "Truba Maunggal Annual Report 2011," pages 16-17
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|