Karatzis Larissa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Karatzis Larissa power station is a proposed 665-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Thessaly, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Larissa, the region of Thessaly, Greece.
- Sponsor: KEN electricity company
- Parent company: KARATZIS S.A.
- Location: Larissa, the region of Thessaly, Greece
- Coordinates: 39.6311, 22.3891 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 665 MW
Articles and Resources
- Karatzis group | ENERGYPRESS
- Elpedison enters race for new gas-fueled power station Energy Press, 07/06/2019, accessed January 2020
- Karatzis, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Elpedison enters race for new gas-fueled power station | ENERGYPRESS
- Copelouzos, Karatzis groups also planning gas-fueled units | ENERGYPRESS