Kariajhar power station
Kariajhar power station is a proposed 120-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Madhya Pradesh, India.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant on the site of theJaiprakash Associates cement plant in Rampur Naikin taluk, Sidhi district, India.
Background on Plant
Photos on Google Earth show that the two units were already under construction in 2010 and were complete in 2013
- Sponsor: Jaiprakash Associates
- Parent company:
- Location: Kariajhar-Majhgawan village, Rampur Naikin taluk, Sidhi district, Madhya Pradesh
- Coordinates: 24.329275, 81.3299101 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity:
- Unit 1: 60 MW
- Unit 2: 60 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2013
- Coal Type: Imported
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits: Environmental clearance, India MoEF, Jan 30, 2012
Resources and articles
- Environmental clearance, India MoEF, Jan 30, 2012.
- "2x60 MW Power Plant for Jaiprakash Associates Limited at Sidhi in Madhya Pradesh," Holtec Consulting, accessed March 2014.