Kaukauna Cogeneration Plant
Kaukauna Cogeneration Plant (also known as International Paper Kaukauna Mill) is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Kohlberg & Company in Kaukauna, Wisconsin. The plant provides power to Kohlberg's Kaukauna pulp & paper mill; Kohlberg purchased the plant from International Paper in 2005.
- Owner: Thilmany Papers
- Parent Company: Kohlberg & Company
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 12.0 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 12.0 MW (1967)
- Location: 600 Thilmany Rd., Kaukauna, WI 54130
- GPS Coordinates: 44.282411, -88.254094
- Electricity Production: 59,304 MWh (2005)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|