Kavala Combined-Cycle GT power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Kavala Combined-Cycle GT power station was a proposed 440-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Kavala, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Kavala, the region of Kavala, Greece.
In 2001, the Kavala CCGT Power Plant consortium was awarded a license for a combined cycle steam and gas-powered turbine in Kavala, which would be able to generate 440 megawatts of capacity. However, no further progress on this project appears to have been made.
- Sponsor: Kavala Consortium
- Parent company: Kavala Consortium
- Location: Kavala, the region of Kavala, Greece
- Coordinates: 40.9376, 24.4129 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 440 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 440 MW
Articles and Resources