Keiji Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Keiji Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Japan.
- Parent Company: Osaka Gas
- Current capacity:
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 28.59 miles / 46 meters
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2004
The pipelines diameter is 750 mm and its pressure is 7 MPa.
Articles and resources
- Osaka Gas Group’s Businesses, Osaka Gas, February 2019
- Osaka. "Osaka Group Gas Summary: 2011 Annual Report" (PDF). OsakaGas. Retrieved 12 February 2020.
- Osaka Gas. "Osaka Gas is extending natural gas infrastructure" (PDF). osakagas. Retrieved 12 February 2020.