Kelubir Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kelubir Coal Mine (also known as PKN) is a 0.7-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Bulungan, North Kalimantan, the province of South Asia, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Bulungan, North Kalimantan, the province of South Asia, Indonesia.
- Operator: Pesona Khatulistiwa Nusantara
- Owner: Energi Nuansa Mandiri
- Location: Bulungan, North Kalimantan, the province of South Asia, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 2.9037, 116.9853 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity: 0.7 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 18.52
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.