Keqiao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Keqiao power station (东风电力伙伴柯桥发电厂) is a retired 36-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Keqiao, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Keqiao, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, China.
- Sponsor: Eastwind Power Partners Ltd
- Parent company: Eastwind Power Partners
- Location: Keqiao, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.0819, 120.4947 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 36 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 36 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources
- [nan nan]