Kharagprasad power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Kharagprasad power station is a 94-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Dhenkanal, the state of Odisha, India.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Dhenkanal, the state of Odisha, India.
- Sponsor: Nava Bharat Ventures Ltd
- Parent company: Nava Bharat Ventures
- Location: Dhenkanal, the state of Odisha, India
- Coordinates: 20.8094, 85.2886 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 94 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 2006)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 64 MW (start-up in 2013)
Articles and Resources