Khayyam Steel Neyshabour Razavi Khorasan plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Khayyam Steel Neyshabour Razavi Khorasan plant (also known as Khayyam Steel and Neyshabur Steel Complex) is a 800-thousand tonnes per annum (ttpa) electric arc furnace (EAF) steel plant in Razavi Khorasan, in Iran. Khayyam Steel Neyshabour Razavi Khorasan plant operates a electric arc furnace (EAF).
The map below shows the exact location of the steel plant in Nishapur, in Iran.
- Alternative plant names: Khayyam Steel; Neyshabur Steel Complex
- Location: Nishapur, Razavi Khorasan, Iran
- GPS Coordinates: 36.121408, 58.613691 (exact)
- Plant status: construction
- Start year: 2023 (anticipated)
- State-owned entity status: N/A
- Parent company: Khayyam Steel Neyshabour Company [100%]
- Parent company PermID: unknown
- Owner: Khayyam Steel Neyshabour Company
- Owner company PermID: unknown
- Crude steel production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum): 800.0
- Electric arc furnace (EAF): 800
- Main production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF)
- Detailed production equipment: EAF (number unknown)
Articles and Resources
- "Latest Developments in Steelmaking Capacity - 2021" (PDF). OECD. Archived (PDF) from the original on January 27, 2022. Retrieved January 27, 2022.
- "Khayyam Steel Project (Foundation)". SAAB NiROO. Retrieved 2022-03-14.