Khomein power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Khomein power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Markazi Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Razan - Khomeyn County, Markazi Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Thermal Power Gen Holding Co.
- Parent company: Tavanir
- Location: Razan - Khomeyn County, Markazi Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 33.6622, 50.1202 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)