Khonj power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Khonj power station is a proposed 900-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Fars Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Khonj, Fars Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Ghadir Khonj Power Cev Co.
- Parent company: Ghadir Invesment
- Location: Khonj, Fars Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 27.8827, 53.4284 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 900 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 900 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)