Khottadih coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Khottadih coal mine is owned by Eastern Coalfieds Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, in Mancherial, Telangana, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
Eastern Coalfieds Limited operates the mine.
- Operator: Eastern Coalfieds Limited
- Owner: Coal India
- Location: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India
- Coordinates: 23.725456, 87.238525 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 1.16 million tonnes
- In service:
- Mine Size:
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
Articles and resources
- Eastern Coalfields Limited, Planning, Company Website, accessed June 2020
- Sandeep Pai and Hisham Zerriffi, A novel dataset for analysing sub-national socioeconomic developments in the Indian coal industry, IOPSciNotes, 4 January 2021.