Kiel-Wik power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Kiel-Wik power station is a retired 40-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kiel, the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Kiel, the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
- Sponsor: Stadtwerke Kiel Ag
- Parent company: Stadtwerke Kiel Ag
- Location: Kiel, the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Coordinates: 54.3333, 10.1333 (approx.)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 40 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 40 MW (start-up in 1970)
Articles and Resources