Kinki Trunk Line No. 2 East Line
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kinki Trunk Line No. 2 East Line is an operating natural gas pipeline in Japan.
The exact pipeline route is unknown, but it runs between the Osaka and Kyoto Prefectures in Japan.
- Parent Company: Osaka Gas
- Current capacity:
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 92 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1978
Articles and resources
- Osaka Gas Group’s Businesses, Osaka Gas, February 2019
- "Osaka Gas Group is now Daigas Group: Annual Report 2018" (PDF). Osakagas. 2018. Retrieved 13 February 2020.
- "大阪ガスアニュアルレポート2018-国内エネルギー事業," Osaka Gas Co., Ltd. 2018
- "大阪ガスグループの沿革," Osaka Gas Annual Report 2006