Kirkniemi Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Kirkniemi Mill power station is a 128-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Uusimaa, Finland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kirkniemi, the region of Uusimaa, Finland.
- Sponsor: Sappi Finland Oy
- Parent company: Sappi Ltd.
- Location: Kirkniemi, the region of Uusimaa, Finland
- Coordinates: 60.1909, 23.9437 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 128 MW
Articles and Resources
- Finnish Energy Agency power plant register Tila - Energiavirasto
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300SSI7XQH8ESJG95 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019