Kispesti Erőmű power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Kispesti Erőmű power station is a 109-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Budapest County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Budapest, Budapest County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Budapesti Eromu Zrt.
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Budapest, Budapest County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 47.4568, 19.1673 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 109 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1020259 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 15WKISPEST-CCGTY accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_15WKISPEST-CCGTY European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91