Klia Terminal-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Klia Terminal-2 power station is a proposed 25-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Selangor, Malaysia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Klia - Sepang, the state of Selangor, Malaysia.
- Sponsor: TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd
- Parent company: Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB)
- Location: Klia - Sepang, the state of Selangor, Malaysia
- Coordinates: 2.7456, 101.7072 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 25 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 25 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)