Knapsack Gas power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Knapsack Gas power station is a 1,230-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hurth, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Statkraft Markets GmbH
- Parent company: Statkraft Markets GmbH
- Location: Hurth, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 50.8590, 6.8410 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1,230 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0548a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900FCS5S6HQ1B8S98 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_11WD7KWKN-20-EEW European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0548b Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019