Knapton power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Knapton power station is a 42-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Yorkshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in East Knapton - Malton, Yorkshire County, United Kingdom.
In 2019 Third Energy sold their power station to York Energy.
- Sponsor: York Energy
- Parent company: Alpha Energy
- Location: East Knapton - Malton, Yorkshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 54.1811, -0.6420 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 42 MW
Articles and Resources
- THIRD ENERGY ONSHORE SET TO BE ACQUIRED BY NEW OWNER, Insider Media, Apr 29, 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy