Kochi Tiana power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Kochi Tiana power station is a proposed 1,360-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Kerala, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Ernakulam District, the state of Kerala, India.
- Sponsor: Tiana Power Projects Pvt Ltd.
- Parent company: Tiana Group
- Location: Ernakulam District, the state of Kerala, India
- Coordinates: 10.0718, 76.5488 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,360 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-2: 680 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)
- "Tiana Group enters into tech collaboration with Kepco E&C". Business Standard. January 25, 2013.