Komorany power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
The Komorany power station is a 239-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Ústecký, Czech Republic.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Most.
The power station consists of six subcritical coal units of 32 MW each, and two of 20 and 27 MW, respectively. The units were commissioned from 1951 to 1964. The plant is owned by Czech Energy Holding, a.s.
- Sponsor: United Energy
- Parent company: Czech Energy Holding, a.s.
- Developer: Kraftanlagen Power Plants
- Location: Most, Ústecký, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 50.522288, 13.572102 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 239 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 1951-64
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Komorany CHP Cioal Power Plant Czech," GEO, accessed March 2016