Komotini 2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Komotini 2 power station is a 665-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Rodopi, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Komotini, the region of Rodopi, Greece.
- Sponsor: Public Power Corporation S.A.
- Parent company: Public Power Corporation S.A.
- Location: Komotini, the region of Rodopi, Greece
- Coordinates: 41.06538, 25.49540 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 665 MW
Articles and Resources
- PPC granted license for 665 MW gas-fueled power station, Energy Press, Mar 22 2021
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 213800T9Y5XCOVRZ4Y57 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020