Komotini power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Komotini power station is a 476-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Rodopi, Greece.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Komotini, the region of Rodopi, Greece.
- Sponsor: Public Power Corporation S.A.
- Parent company: Public Power Corporation S.A.
- Location: Komotini, the region of Rodopi, Greece
- Coordinates: 41.0646, 25.4899 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 476 MW
Articles and Resources
- Komotini power plant-Projekte - EU-Regionalpolitik - Europäische Kommission
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 213800T9Y5XCOVRZ4Y57 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1061100 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)