Kondapuram coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Kondapuram coal mine is located in the village Ramanujavaram, Mandal Manuguru, District Khammam in the state of Telangana, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the Kondapuram coal mine, in Korba, Chhattisgarh, India.
The mine has a design capacity of 0.54 MTPA on a mining lease area of 477.03. The mine received its environment clearance on 5 March 2010.
A proposal for expansion in production capacity to 0.92 MTPA is pending with the MoEF&CC India.
- Sponsor: Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Parent company: Coal India Limited
- Location: village Ramanujavaram, Mandal Manuguru, District Khammam in the state of Telangana, India
- GPS coordinates: Latitude 17.9377778, 17.9583333 Longitude 79.34805555555555, 80.75833333333334
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.54 MTPA
- Production:0.019911 million tonnes (2020)
- Total Resource: 25.77 MT
- Mineable Reserves: 9.95 MT
- Coal Type: Non-coking coal, G5 & 7
- Mine Size: 477.03 Ha hectares
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2015
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications: Environment Clearance of Konderpuram Underground Coal Mine Project, MoEF&CC, 5 March 2010
- Status: Proposed
- Size of Expansion: 0.92 MTPA
- Permits and Applications:
Articles and resources
- Environment Clearance of Konderpuram Underground Coal Mine Project, MoEF&CC, 5 March 2010
- Brief summary of Kondapuram UG Mine, Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India, September 2018
- EC compliance for Kondapuram UG coal mine, SCCL October 2018 - March 2019