Kosice power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Slovakia and coal.|
Kosice power station (also known as Teko power station) is a 121-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Košice IV, Košice Region, Slovakia.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Košice IV, Košice Region, Slovakia.
- Sponsor: Teko AS
- Parent company: Teko
- Location: Košice IV, Košice Region, Slovakia
- Coordinates: 48.6981, 21.2717 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 121 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up in 1967)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 66 MW (start-up in 1967)
Articles and Resources