Kostromovskaya coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kostromovskaya Coal Mine is an underground mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Novogorodets, in Leninsk-Kuznetsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
- Operator: MMK-Ugol 
- Owner: Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works (MKK) 
- Location: Novogorodets, Leninsk-Kuznetsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 54.599044, 86.058569 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 2.7 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves: 300 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mine Type: underground
- Start Year: 2008 
- Source of Financing: Belon Group 
Articles and resources
- Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, "Annual Report 2018, MMK website, Accessed February 2021
- Шахта "Костромовская", Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Шахта «Костромовская», MiningWiki.ru, accessed Apr. 2021.
- MMK International Capital Designated Activity Company, "Prospectus", Irish Stock Exchange website, Accessed February 2021
- MKK-Coal, "Production units and technologies", MKK Coal website, Accessed February 2021