Kouzi East Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Kouzi East Coal Mine (中煤新集能源股份有限公司口孜东矿) is located in Yingdong District, Fuyang City, Anhui Province, China, with a production capacity of 5 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located Yingdong District, Fuyang City, Anhui Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Kouzi East Coal Mine is operated by China Coal Xinji Energy CO., LTD. It has a production capacity of 5 million tons/year, which was officially put into operation in December 2014.
- Sponsor: China Coal Xinji Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Coal Energy Group Co., Ltd. (30.31%), Guohua Energy Co., Ltd. (7.59%), Anhui Xinji Coal and Electricity (Group) Co., Ltd. (7.18%), Others (54.92%)
- Location: Gucheng Town, Yingshang County, Anhui Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 32.833342,116.162687(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/a
- Total Resource:734.765Mt
- Minable Reserves: 381.769Mt 
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal, 1/3 coking coal)
- Mine Size: 33.61k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 2014
- Source of Financing: