Kuala Langsa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Kuala Langsa power station is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Aceh, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Kuala Langsa, the province of Aceh, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Medco Power Indonesia
- Parent company: PT Medco Energi Internasional
- Location: Kuala Langsa, the province of Aceh, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 4.5232, 98.0083 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 100 MW
- Gas turbine unit: 100 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)