Kuan-Tien power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Taiwan and coal|
Kuan-Tien power station is a 48-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tai City, Taiwan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Tai City, Taiwan.
- Sponsor: Taiwan Cogeneration Corp
- Parent company: TCC Group
- Location: Tai City, Taiwan
- Coordinates: 23.2109, 120.3197 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 48 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 48 MW (start-up in 2000)
Articles and Resources