Kumagaya-Sano Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kumagaya-Sano Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Japan.
The pipeline runs from Kumagaya City (熊谷) to Sano City (佐野 ).
- Operator: Tokyo Gas
- Parent Company: Tokyo Gas
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 26 miles / 42.0 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2004
The pipeline is owned and operated by Tokyo Gas. The pipeline has a diameter of 400 mm and operates between 1.77 and 7 MPa. It cost 15 billion yen to build.
Articles and resources
- Opening of Kumagaya-Sano Line, Tokyo Gas, Sep. 30, 2004
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. (March 2014). "Outline of Supply Plans for FY2014" (PDF). Tokyo-Gas. Retrieved 11 February 2020.
- [https://www.meti.go.jp/shingikai/enecho/kihon_seisaku/gas_system/pdf/002_04_00.pdf "東京ガス、大阪ガス及び東邦ガスの事業概況（詳細）," METI, March 2013
- 東京ガス株式会社 (April 2003). "事 業 計 画 の 概 要" (PDF). Tokyo-Gas. Retrieved 11 February 2020.