Kumertau CHP power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Kumertau CHP power station is a 120-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Kumertau, Bashkortostan Republic, Russia. The station was founded as Yermolaevskaya CHP.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Kumertau, Bashkortostan, Russia.
Background on Plant
The station was originally owned by Bashkir Generation Company, which sold it to Sverdlovsk Energogazovaya Company for 84.7 million rubles in 2016.
- Sponsor: Sverdlovsk Energogazovaya Company
- Parent company: Sverdlovsk Energogazovaya Company
- Location: Kmertau, Bashkortostan, Russia
- Coordinates: 52.7721119, 55.8204777 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2 x 60 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1954
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source: Kuyurgazinsky field
- Source of financing: