Kuprinsky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kuprinsky coal mine is owned by Siberian Business Union-Coal, near Krasnoyarka, Leninsk-Kuznetsk District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Kotino, in Prokopyevsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
Coal Mine Background
The mine is operated by SDS UGOL, a subsidiary of Siberian Business Union-Coal.
- Operator: SDS UGOL
- Owner: Siberian Business Union-Coal
- Location: Kotino, Prokopyevsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
- GPS Coordinates: 54.244767, 86.876621 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.3 million tonnes per year
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface, Opencast
- Start Year: 1964
- Source of Financing: