Kushiro Mill Npi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Kushiro Mill Npi power station is a 80-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hokkaido, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hokkaido, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd
- Parent company: Nippon Paper
- Location: Hokkaido, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 42.9952, 144.3978 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 80 MW
- Unit 8: Coal-fired subcritical, 80 MW (start-up in 2004)
Articles and Resources