Kutch Welspun power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Kutch Welspun power station is a 80-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kutch, the state of Gujarat, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Kutch, the state of Gujarat, India.
- Sponsor: Welspun Captive Power Generation Ltd
- Parent company: Welspun Group
- Location: Kutch, the state of Gujarat, India
- Coordinates: 22.8600, 69.3900 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 80 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 80 MW (start-up in 2008)
Articles and Resources