Kyjov CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Kyjov CHP power station is a 23-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Jihomoravsky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kyjov, Jihomoravsky Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Teplarna Kyjov AS
- Parent company: Lama Energy Group
- Location: Kyjov, Jihomoravsky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.0046, 17.1288 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 23 MW
Articles and Resources
- Dodávky tepla byly zahájeny :: Teplárna Kyjov
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 315700YSNVNVVS00AP03 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Technologie :: Teplárna Kyjov
-  World Bank, accessed December 2019