Kyrgayskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kyrgayskaya Coal Mine is an underground mine in Kemerevo Oblast, Russia. 
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Bolshaya Talda, in Prokopyevsky District, Kemerevo Oblast, Russia.
The International Centre for Policy Studies reported that UGMK Holding and Carbo One Ltd have restructured their coal export operations and may be recording coal the comes from the Donabss region of the Ukraine as being from the Kyrgayskaya coal mine. This is due to the possibility of international sanctions restricting coal exports from Donbass. 
- Operator: Taldinskoe-Kyrgaiskoe Mine Administration 
- Owner: Taldinskaya mining company 
- Location: Bolshaya Talda, Kemerevo, Ruissia 
- Coordinates: 54.116377, 87.043047 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) 
- Total Reserves: 500 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 210 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: BITUMINOUS (Thermal)
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1982 
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Taldinskaya Mining Company, "Coal Mining", Taldinskaya website, Accessed March 2021
- Шахта «Кыргайская», Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Шахта «Кыргайская», MiningWiki.ru, accessed Apr. 2021.
- International Centre for Policy Studies, "Sanctions Against Russia", Page 36, ICPS website, Accessed March 2021
- Taldinskaya Mining Company, "Development and life of the Taldinsky Mining Company", Taldinskaya website, Accessed March 2021