Kyustendil–Zhidilovo Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kyustendil–Zhidilovo Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Bulgaria. It is also known as Kyustendil-Zhidilovo.
The pipeline starts in Kyustendil, Bulgaria, and runs to Zhidilovo, Bulgaria.
- Parent company: Bulgartransgaz
- Length: 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "BULGARTRANSGAZ networks map". bulgartransgaz.bg. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor