La Poterne power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of France and coal.|
La Poterne power station is a retired 63-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the department of Dalkia, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the department of Dalkia, France.
- Sponsor: City of Grenoble
- Parent company: City of Grenoble
- Location: the department of Dalkia, France
- Coordinates: 45.1800, 5.7200 (exact)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 63 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 63 MW (start-up in 1960)
Articles and Resources