Laakirchen Paper Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Laakirchen Paper Mill power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Oberösterreich, Austria.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Laakirchen, the state of Oberösterreich, Austria.
- Sponsor: Laakirchen Papier AG
- Parent company: Heinzel Holding GmbH
- Location: Laakirchen, the state of Oberösterreich, Austria
- Coordinates: 47.9819, 13.8217 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
Articles and Resources
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 5299006FIW436B9V0W80 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- heinzelpaper - Laakirchen Papier AG | member of Heinzel® Group
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 23948 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019