Lada power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Lada power station is a 358-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been mothballed in the province of Asturias, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the province of Asturias, Spain.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola
- Parent company: Iberdrola
- Location: the province of Asturias, Spain
- Coordinates: 43.2964, -5.6825 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source: Imported
- Gross generating capacity (mothballed): 358 MW
- Unit 4: Coal-fired subcritical, 358 MW (start-up in 1981)
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 205 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1951)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 155 MW (start-up in 1967)