Lana Harita coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Lana Harita mine is owned by Lanna Harita Indonesia, a subsidiary of Lanna Resources Public Company, in Samarinda, Kutai Kartanegara, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Lanna Haria Indonesia.
- Sponsor: Lanna Harita Indonesia
- Parent company: Lanna Resources Public Company
- Location: Samarinda, Kutai Kartanegara, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- GPS coordinates: -0.408137, 117.258252
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.48 million tonnes 
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 21.36 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Thermal (Subbituminous)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface, Opencast
- Start Year: 1998 
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications:
Resources and articles
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Petromindo,Indonesian Coal Book 2019-2020