Landivisiau power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Landivisiau power station is a proposed 446-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the department of Finistere, France.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Landivisiu, the department of Finistere, France.
- Sponsor: Compagnie Electrique de Bretagne
- Parent company: Total Direct Energie, subsidiary of Total SA
- Location: Landivisiu, the department of Finistere, France
- Coordinates: 48.5101, -4.0733 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 446 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 446 MW (to start 2021)
Articles and Resources
- Siemens wins €450m contract to build power plant in France, Power technology, September 4, 2019.
- Results of the Public Tender Offer of Total on Direct Energie Total, Sep. 20, 2018 (accessed Jan. 9, 2020)