Landivisiau power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Landivisiau power station is a proposed 446-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the department of Finistere, France.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Landivisiu, the department of Finistere, France.
Total announced the project is under construction in their 2019 Factbook.
- Sponsor: Compagnie Electrique de Bretagne
- Parent company: Total Direct Energie, subsidiary of Total SA
- Location: Landivisiu, the department of Finistere, France
- Coordinates: 48.5101, -4.0733 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 446 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 446 MW (to start 2021)
Articles and Resources
- Siemens wins €450m contract to build power plant in France, Power technology, September 4, 2019.
- Factbook 2019, Total, July 2020
- Results of the Public Tender Offer of Total on Direct Energie Total, Sep. 20, 2018 (accessed Jan. 9, 2020)