Langalbandh-Mawa-Gopalganj-Khulna Transmission Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Langalbandh-Mawa-Gopalganj-Khulna Transmission Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Langalbandh to Khulna, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity:
- Proposed capacity: 116 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 108.7 mi / 175 km
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2021
Articles and resources
- Existing Pipelines, GTCL, accessed July 2018
- Rupsha 800-Megawatt Combined Cycle Power Plant Project, Asian Development Bank, May 2018